Steel Wheels 17''
17-inch steel wheels: ideal for winter conditions
Every year you can see the greater popularity of rims in large sizes, which is due to the large sales of SUVs, crossovers and premium cars. That is why we have introduced 17 '' steel wheels.
It is a perfect compromise between price and quality. The unquestionable advantage of steel wheels is the trouble-free access to individual elements in case of necessity of replacement, which is not a rule for aluminum wheels. Unfortunately, the technology of producing steel rims is not perfect. The permissible deviations for steel wheels for radial runout are up to 0.8 mm. The rims are painted twice, dry powder, the next wet, which gives a very durable coating, resistant to winter conditions. This is confirmed by tests of the rim in the salt chamber. The leak is checked for 100% production.
We offer steel wheels for:
- FORD: C-Max, Focus, Galaxy, Grand C-max, Kuga, Mondeo, S-max, Transit/Tourneo Connect
- HYUNDAI: Coupe, Elantra, i30, i40, iX20, IX35, Kona, Santa Fe, Tucson, Trajet, Sonata
- KIA: Carens, Carnival, Ceed, Magentis, Niro, Opirus, Optima, Proceed, Sorento, Sprotage, Soul, Venga
- MAZDA: 3, 323, 5, 6, 323 F, 626, CX-3, CX-5, MPV, Premacy, Xedos
- MITSUBISHI: ASX, Eclipse, Eclipse Cross, Grandis, Lancer neu, Outlander, Space Wagon, Pajero Pinin OPEL: Insignia
- PEUGEOT: 4007, 4008 Renault: Kadjar, Laguna III, Escape, NISSAN Juke, Qashqai, DACIA Duster
- SUZUKI: Grand Vitara new, Kizashi, Swift Sport, SX4
- TOYOTA: Auris, Avensis, C-HR, Corolla, RAV4
- VOLVO: S40, S60, S80, V40, V40 Cross Country, V50,V60, V70, XC60, XC70